Monday, December 11, 2006

My Obsession is scrapbooking

My obsession of choice is scrapbooking. I love it! It doesn't necessarily mean that I do it but I sure love the preparation for it such as buying the newest and latest products that they come out with. I think I have about every embellishment there ever was and at last count I had at least 5,000 sheets of printed paper and cardstock. And Yes, that number does represent thousands. Crazy, I know! Last count I had thousands of eyelets as well. I also have two full, busting at the seams, PSB binders, several boxes of stickers (which I don't use anymore), and baskets and baskets of embellishments. My embellishment of choice at the moment seems to be flowers of any sort. Thankfully I am blessed with a man that fully supports my habit and actually eggs it on at times.

I have a new goal---I will not buy anymore paper until I use some of this stash. I am going to start going through some of my stuff after the holidays and get rid of it. I can't handle having so much and being so overwhelmed with it all. In fact I have so much that I don't know where to start so I just don't start at all. However, I have no problem continuing to buy. CRAZY!

What is your obsession? How obsessed are you? Come on, tell me....I am dying to know and hoping that I won't feel so bad once I read others.

No comments: