Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Where do I even start????

I am now in a panic as I realize Christmas is only 13 days away. I have a list a mile long and not enough hours in the day to get it all done.

Here is the list:
  1. Put up decorations (Yes, I know I don't have too many more days to enjoy them!
  2. Put away fall decorations (Yes, I know Thanksgiving has come and gone...)
  3. Christmas gift list to make sure everyone is covered
  4. Wrap presents
  5. Make cleaning list
  6. Make Christmas menu
  7. Mail packages
  8. Mail Christmas cards
  9. Go through guest bedroom and get rid of junk
  10. Pick up candle order and deliver candles
  11. Put together secret pal stuff
  12. Put together friend packages

This is only the beginning of a list. I toss and turn at night, stressing about things that need to be done before guests arrive for the holidays. It will all get done as usual and we will have a great time!

Daisy had to go have her yearly check at the vet yesterday. Close to $200 and 3 shots later we are hoping that we can figure out what the poor thing is allergic to. She has a huge sore on her neck from scratching so much and has lost hair because of scratching also. The vet put her on a special diet of duck and potato in hopes that she will be cured. We also got a load of different meds for her to try as well. She is not feeling well today---hopefully just from the shots. She seems to get her "whatever in a wad" after going to the vet so she could just be pouting as well.

I have had the stomach flu for the past couple of days. I just don't feel good. I hate missing work but don't want to feel miserable there either. Kid after kid has been coming to the office not feeling well so it was just a matter of time before I was blessed with it. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day!

I am off to wrap presents!

No comments: