Monday, December 29, 2008

Blessed....

It is almost the end of 2008 and I sit here realizing I am blessed beyond measure.



I am blessed to have a wonderful, loving husband who can drive me crazy at times but for the most part, is the man of my dreams. I am blessed to have him provide so well for me. I am blessed to know, without a doubt, that my husband is in as much love with me as I am with him. I am blessed to have a best friend, comedian, provider, protector, honest man who is my Husband.



I am blessed with a wonderful family, including DH's as well. We were able to go home for Christmas (through the snow and back in blizzards,etc.) and spend a few fun filled days surrounded by the love of my family. My parents have been the best at starting family traditions when we were younger. One of our alltime favorites includes a big fondue feast on Christmas Eve. I must tell you that this by far exceeds Christmas morning gifts!



I am blessed with wonderful friends, both near and far.



I am blessed....

No comments: