Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Life of LalalalaLola....

Tonight my friend Tink and I decided to have a girls night and go out for dinner and then look at Christmas lights. We ended up going to the local "Steak" house for grilled salmon, etc. The meal was good but the company was great!

As we were driving around after dinner, we started discussing our plans for Lola. Lola is a very important member of Tinks family but not what you would think of when you think, "Family Member." So, heres a little game. For the first person who can identify who or what Lola is....I will send you something in the mail. You must be specific enough to know what you are talking about....believe me, it will be right or it will be wrong. So.....guess away and let me know....

Here are some hints: Lola is an ever present part of their family, but doesn't breathe. Lola dresses up for every holiday. Lola is excited about every holiday, as is all her relatives, including a sister named Emmy. Lola loves picture windows. Lola loves most department stores...

Guess away and when someone has guessed, I will tell you a story about Lola and try to add a picture as well. It's a good one....

No comments: