Tuesday, October 12, 2004

House Hunter

Hubby and I have been half heartedly looking for a home to purchase. What a job!!!!

What he considers a neccessity is not what I consider one. For instance, he is insistent that the home we purchase have a shop with 220 wiring or space to put one. He has a certain "size" he is requiring (Figures not on the top of my head at the moment) and could really care less if the house even exists.....just as long as there is a shop.

Now I insist that it have a room for my craft/sewing. The strange thing is that hubby thinks my special "room" could be a closet....no bigger. I can't figure out how this is at all fair??? According to his measurements, my craft room could probably fit into his shop 10 times......How is this fair? We have had many heated discussions where I say that I think my room should be as big as his. His comeback??? His tools and woodworking supplies are much bigger than my sewing/craft supplies. I have been working on fixing that!!!! Everytime we go down the mountain, I insist on stopping at Joann's. There I purchase anything that I may need in the next few years. So far I have totally filled up the closet, ran out onto the floor, and have now been piling up the guest bed in my room. I am determined to show him that I do need a big space and that I can fill it up as much as he would fill up a shop.......He should know better than to challenge me! he he he


No comments: