Monday, October 11, 2004

My Pet Peeves.....

It seems lately that I have really noticed some things that bother me. Poor hubby seems to always get the brunt end of it too.....mostly he can laugh it off but once in awhile he gets a little irritated with me. He knows I am anal about some things but still loves me anyway!

Yesterday I fixed a nice roast in the crockpot, surrounded by potatoes and carrots. When it was done and ready to eat, I got the tub of margarine out for the taters. Hubby takes the knife and digs right into the middle of the tub instead of scraping off the top. What the heck????? First, the margarine tub now looks horrible and messy AND it is now impossible to just scrape off the top as there is not a full top anymore.....UUGGHHH! I brought this to his attention. He just laughed and continued watching tv.

Each morning I try to make our bed. Once in a great while, it doesn't happen. All most everyday, when hubby sees that I have made the bed, he decides after getting home from work, that he needs a nap. Now, on the days that the bed doesn't get made, he never wants or needs a nap! This drives me crazy! Of course, he never straightens the bed after he gets done napping either.......although he always says he will!

On our recliner, we have a blanket that hangs over the top. It is hubbys chair and he uses it daily. Every night, after he goes to bed, I have to go in the living room and straighten the blanket. Now, I have shown him how to do it but it just hasn't sunken in. I am thinking it may be a lost cause!

More to come.....

No comments: